What can you expect as a client?
- First, you will receive a detailed assessment of your finances. This will be done using the last two years of income taxes, your income sources, all liquid and illiquid assets, wills, insurance policies and all other estate and retirement planning documents.
- Second, we will identify what your financial needs and goals are.
- Thirdly, we will explain what the pros and cons of your various financial positions are.
- Forth, we will make recommendations if needed to efficiently achieve your goals
- Fifth, help you execute your new plan of action.